All jobs Jr. System Administrator.
Jr. System Administrator
Do you have a passion for working with Linux or open source technology?
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated minds who are crazy about Linux, opensource technologies, computers and eager to find out how online stuffs works, to be a part of our server support team. The candidates should be good team player as well as an individual contributor and should have eagerness to learn anything around them.
- Should be customer oriented and attitude to fix the customer issues
- Answers Help Desk tickets and Live Chat inquiries
- Escalates or flags tickets and chats to higher levels when necessary
- Monitoring servers including booting a server when necessary
- Responsible for server stability & anti-abuse measures
- Document all answered chat and help desk tickets accordingly
- Prepare Knowledge base or blog articles with latest technologies and how-to’s
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualification
- Strong knowledge about Core Linux and Server concepts potentially to RHCE level
- General knowledge of the Internet including surfing and how to search keywords using search engines such as Google
- Outstanding Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skill in English (Both Written and Verbal)
- Understanding of basic Networking (DNS, Bind, TCP/IP, Windows Firewall, iptables)
- Exposure to control panels (cPanel, WHM, Plesk) and bash scripting is an advantage
- Passionate about technology and Customer Support
- Fast Learner & Good Team Player
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment