All jobs HTML5 Developer
We are looking for an HTML5 developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Attention to details
- Develop new user-interface features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Skills and Qualification
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.